This is a delicate and spongy cake that is suitable for any kind of cake or roll. There are many varieties of cakes to make with this sponge cake.
- 6 eggs
- 150g self-rising wheat flour
- 200g of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180º
- Start by separating the yolks and whites
- Whip the egg white until stiff
- Add the sugar to the yolks and beat until fluffy.
- Carefully, fold the whites into the cream of yolks and sugar
- Add the sifted flour and put everything together again.
- Grease a mold with a hole in the middle with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Leave it in the oven for approximately 35 minutes, you can even do the toothpick test
Your cake is ready. Set your table with delicious desserts.